Do not use the pronoun them for the adjectives these or those.
Correct: Give me those papers.
Correct: Give me them.
Incorrect: Give me them papers.
Instructions: Choose the correct word (these, those, them) for the blanks in the following sentences.
1. _____ questions are good ones.
2. I will show ______ the answers.
3. Are _____ clothes on sale?
4. ____ actors and singers at Old Tucson were good.
5. We enjoyed ____ very much.
--For answers scroll down.
1. these or those
3. these or those
4. these or those
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog