Capitalize the days of the week, the months of the year, but do not capitalize the seasons. Example: Monday, March, summer
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. monday, may 1st was an important day.
2. we need more rain in the spring of the year.
3. I like december and the summer best.
4. The class will be thursday, friday, and saturday.
5. Will you come next tuesday and tell us about preparations for winter?
--For answers scroll down.
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog