Use a period after initials used in names. Examples: E. F. Smith, Helen R. Hunsaker, W. James Swift
Instructions: Put periods where needed in the following sentences.
1. B D Hibler and Gene W Riding started a new company
2. I know K Malone and J Stockton play for the Utah Jazz.
3. Clara B Walters and Ann J Frampton are sisters.
4. C S Lewis is an interesting author to read.
5. I think names with more than two initials like J R R Tolkien are interesting names.
--For answers scroll down.
1. B. D. / W. / The end of the sentence needs a period.
2. K. / J.
3. B. / J.
4. C. S.
5. J. R. R.
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook, a FlipBook, and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog