Use a period to end a declarative sentence.
Instructions: Put the needed punctuation in each of these sentences.
1. The sun is shining brightly in the eastern sky
2. Gold has been discovered in various states at different times
3. Those girls go to Orem Junior High School
4. This is a beautiful morning for a hike
5. You may read for the rest of the time
--For answers scroll down.
1 - 5 - All sentences require a period at the end of the sentence.
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook, a FlipBook, and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog