Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. our family tries to get together either at thanksgiving or christmas.
2. did dad say that uncle tim would bring chinese food for dinner?
3. Last semester i studied french literature, science, math, and portuguese in college.
4. you can travel north on I-15 to get to canada from san diego.
5. the house of representatives will convene to hear from ex-president carter.
--For answers scroll down.
2. Did/Dad/Uncle Tim/Chinese
4. You/Canada/San Diego
5. The House of Representatives/ex-President Carter
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook, a FlipBook, and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog