Instructions: The following sentences are either a simple sentence, a compound sentence, a complex sentence or a compound/complex sentence. Identify the sentences telling what kind each is.
1. None of the other jurors asked me to change my mind.
2. Barbara and Jeanne whispered and giggled all night.
3. That he is my cousin cannot be denied.
4. The boy who is speaking is my brother, and he will be staying with us.
5. I know you don't like him, but that doesn't matter.
--For answers scroll down.
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook, a FlipBook, and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog