Instructions: Locate the correlative conjunctions joining clauses in these sentences.
1. Either I heard someone knocking, or I thought that I did.
2. Whether you like it, or they like it, doesn't matter.
3. Both what I say, and what I do are important.
4. Not only will I do my best, but also I will do it correctly.
5. Neither had the man gone, nor was he going soon.
--For answers scroll down.
4. not only-but also
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog