Instructions: Choose the correct form for each of these sentences. Remember that adjectives modify nouns and pronouns while adverbs modify verbs, adjectives or other adverbs.
1. Mr. Peterson always speaks (good, well).
2. That coach (sure, surely) gets results.
3. Those knives are (awful, very) sharp.
4. The bacon tasted (good, well).
5. The new teacher (sure, really) is smart.
6. Your assignment was done (bad, badly).
7. I am (real, really) sorry to hear that.
--For answers scroll down.
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog