The adjectives real and awful should not be used for the adverbs really, very, and extremely.
Instructions: Choose the correct form for each of these sentences.
1. She is (very, real) sorry.
2. Today is (really, real) stormy.
3. Is that a (really, real) person?
4. Be sure to drive (very, real) carefully on slick roads.
5. I am (extremely, real) tired of your antics.
--For answers scroll down.
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog