Not all adverbs are formed from adjectives. Some common ones are never, not, here, there, then, when, where, always, too, now, and very. Remember that adverbs tell us how, when, where, why, and how muchand modify verbs, adjectives or other adverbs.
Instructions: Find the adverbs in these sentences.
1. We cannot go to the movie now.
2. Yesterday it was a very hot day.
3. I have never been there before.
4. Your clothes are too rad.
5. Jane always had the right answer near.
--For answers scroll down.
1. not, now
2. yesterday, very
3. never, there, before
5. always, near
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog