Instructions: Give the comparative and superlative forms for these adjectives.
--For answers scroll down.
1. fair, fairer, fairest
2. tender, tenderer, tenderest
3. difficult, more difficult, most difficult
4. earnest, more earnest, most earnest
5. responsible, more responsible, most responsible
6. easy, easier, easiest
7. many, more, most
8. straight, straighter, straightest
9. muddy, muddier, muddiest
10. cheerful, more cheerful, most cheerful
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog