Instructions: Find all the adjectives in these sentences.
1. Our first idea met with many strong complaints.
2. The happy shout from the three frolicking children greeted their dad on his return.
3. Star Wars is an exciting movie for most people.
4. The flooded basement caused terrible damage.
5. The Johanson family just returned from a hot, exhausting trip to Arizona.
--For answers scroll down.
1. Our, first, many, strong
2. The, happy, the, three, frolicking, their, his
3. an, exciting, most
4. The, flooded, terrible
5. The, Johanson, a, hot, exhausting
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog