Indefinite pronouns are pronouns that do not point out specifically. They point out generally. They include such words as another, any, anybody, anyone, anything, both, each, either, everybody, everyone, everything, many, neither, nobody, none, no one, one, other, others, some, somebody, and someone.
Instructions: Find the indefinite pronouns in the following sentences.
1. Everybody loves someone sometime.
2. Both of the students should hand in everything they have completed.
3. I didn't see anyone I knew.
4. If no one helps others, nothing gets done.
5. Somebody said that one should touch neither of them.
--For answers scroll down.
1. everybody, someone
2. both, everything
4. no one, others
5. somebody, one, neither
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog