Instructions: Place commas where they are needed.
1. Most graciously
2. Dear Madam
3. Do you live at 431 North 500 West West Valley Utah 84098?
4. My birthday party is March 1 1976 at the golf course.
5. Monday February 2 is the day the groundhog looks for its shadow.
6. I lived at 368 Maple Avenue for a week.
7. May 1 was our wedding day.
8. Max Blaser Sr. is their neighbor in Tampa Florida.
9. Did you see Tom Jones Jr. at 430 East Plum Erda Colorado 35096 while on vacation?
10. During August all the leaves turn colors in Springfield Minnesota.
--For answers scroll down.
1. Most graciously,
2. Dear Madam: (a business letter)
3. 431 North 500 West, West Valley, Utah 84098?
4. March 1, 1976, at
5. Monday, February 2,
6. (no comma needed - only one part)
7. (no comma needed - only one part)
8. Max Blaser, Sr., / Tampa, Florida.
9. Tom Jones, Jr., / 430 East Plum, Erda, Colorado 35096, while
10. Springfield, Minnesota.
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook, a FlipBook, and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog