Use a comma to separate introductory words yes and no and mild interjections from the sentence that follows them.
Examples: Oh, I heard that before. Yes, I will be here.
Instructions: Place commas where they are needed.
1. Yes you may leave the room.
2. Of course I won't change my plans.
3. Oh you want to try my patience more.
4. No I didn't see you there.
5. Wow you think that is great.
--For answers scroll down.
2. Of course,
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook, a FlipBook, and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog