Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. The industrial era was important to the development of america.
2. The national league is older than the american league as a baseball league.
3. He attended amity high school and the university of wisconsin.
4. I want to ride the zepher and the heber creeper.
5. The league of women voters will meet in the wiswell building.
6. Is the eiffel tower in paris, france?
7. The future farmers of america is an old organization.
8. I tried palmolive soap and crest toothpaste.
9. The hub for delta airlines is in utah.
10. The empire state building is taller than the chrysler building.
--For answers scroll down.
1. Industrial Era/America
2. National League/American League
3. Amity High School/University of Wisconsin
4. Zepher/Heber Creeper
5. League of Women Voters/Wiswell Building
6. Eiffel Tower/Paris/France
7. Future Farmers of America
9. Delta Airlines/Utah
10. Empire State Building/Chrysler Building
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook, a FlipBook, and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog