Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. joe louis was known as the "the brown bomber."
2. knowing that nature never did betray
the heart that loved her.
3. the letter began, "my dear celeste," and ended with, "your dearest cousin."
4. The biggest signature on the declaration of independence was by john hancock.
5. The seminoles, who are native americans, live in florida.
--For answers scroll down.
1. Joe Louis/The Brown Bomber (epithet)
2. Knowing/Nature (personification)/The
3. The/My dear Celeste/Your
4. Declaration of Independence/John Hancock
5. Seminoles/Native Americans/Florida
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook, a FlipBook, and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog