Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. "yes," eric yelled, "we are glad that grandpa and grandma like trips."
2. yesterday i went with mother to see miss lomack, our dentist.
3. In the ensign magazine i found an article about mohammedanism and christianity in the middle east.
4. "there was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile,
he found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile;"
5. Did you know that professor phillips studied brahmanism in india?
--For answers scroll down.
2. Yesterday/I/Mother/Miss Lomack
3. Ensign/I/Mohammedanism/Christianity/Middle East
5. Professor Phillips/Brahmanism/India
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook, a FlipBook, and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog