Capitalize proper adjectives made from proper nouns. Example: French dressing, Grecian urn
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. I will have the caesar's salad rather than the finnish soup.
2. The mediterranean fruit fly is a threat to the cherry crop.
3. Many good stories are found in american folklore.
4. Do you want french or italian dressing on that?
5. I like the look of spanish architecture.
--For answers scroll down.
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook, a FlipBook, and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog