Capitalize the first word and all nouns in the salutation of a letter. Example: My dear Mary, Capitalize only the first word of the complimentary close. Example: Yours truly,
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. dear uncle frank, your favorite nephew,
2. with fondest regards, dear sweetheart,
3. dear sir: respectfully yours,
4. dear mom and dad, with love,
5. your dearest friend, to whom it may concern:
--For answers scroll down.
1. Dear Uncle Frank/Your
2. With/Dear Sweetheart
3. Dear Sir/Respectfully
4. Dear Mom and Dad/With
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook, a FlipBook, and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog