Capitalize a brand name but not the product. Example: Firestone tires, Bestyet hams, Arrow shirts
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. We buy chicken of the sea tuna.
2. Have you tried amway soap?
3. They no longer make plymouth vans.
4. I like all maxwell chocolates and candies.
5. There are many kinds of campbell soups.
--For answers scroll down.
1. Chicken of the Sea tuna
2. Amway soap
3. Plymouth vans
4. Maxwell chocolates
5. Campbell soups
http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook, a FlipBook, and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog